|| luv2quilt, ZooKeeper|
|| Sept 11, 1958|
- Currently a #B Friend and Supporter
- • #B will always be near and dear to my heart :)
- Website Administrator
- • July 1998 - Current
- Channel Manager
- • Dec 1999 - Sep 2003
- Channel Administrator
- • Nov 1997 - Dec 1999
- Reason I Chose This Nickname:
- Bossmom: I'm the mother of 10 kids....the nick somehow seemed appropriate. :)
- Luv2quilt: I LUV to quilt, love to doodle about quilting, love to cut out fabric and sew it back together, and LOVE to shop for fabric!
- Other Info:
- #Beginner has been a great place to make friends, learn about our computers/IRC clients, and for many of us it's been an wonderful way to share our of ourselves as we teach others about IRC.
- IRC client:
- Started IRC:
- July 1996
- As of 5/2003, I've got a brand new home-built rocket :) ASUS A7N8X DX m/b, AMD 2600+ CPU, 1.5 GB mem, 128mg Radeon graphics card, 6 hdd's, 2 cd-rw's -- all tucked inside a 5-fan case with a clear door. Way kewl :)))
- Right now, it's a picture of some ugly scrolly flowers, but my preference is a Winnie the Pooh pad, any characters or design
- Roller Coasters - Scary or Exciting:
- Love em! Especially the old wooden ones, the kind with lots of air time :)
- Chocolate or Vanilla:
- Vanilla with Hot Fudge!
- My First Car:
- Volkswagon Beetle - red. I once drag-raced my red bug with a young man who owned a yellow volkswagon bug. Later, I married him :)
- (Note: Yup..that's him ... my buddy my pal :))
- Lefty, Righty, or Ambidextrous:
- Righty, although it's great fun to amaze my children when I show them I can write my name with my left hand -- in cursive!
- Favorite Music:
- 70's-80's oldies, Christian, classical -- One of my top-ten favs though, is Taking Care of Business... gotta love that toe-tapping tune - makes me smile and get goofy each time I hear it! *grin*
- Favorite Groups:
- Any group that sings my favorite songs
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Not a TV fan, cept for a few wacky shows -- such as Survivor. It's become a family thing ever since the 1st season.
- Favorite Computer Games:
- Updating my computer :)
- Homemaker, Homeschooling Family
- Enjoying the kids, quilting, camping, home-remodeling, making new friends through IRC, and of course, my work with #Beginner.
- Last Updated: