Just for Fun.....
Everything I Really Need to Know I Learned from Noah's Ark
[ Cartoons ]
[ FunnyBone ]
[ Fun Programs ]
[ Fun Websites ]
[ Games ]
[ Holiday Treats ]
[ Inspiration ]
[ Midis ]
[ Motivation ]
[ Quotes ]
[ Recipes ]
[ Trivia ]
[ Useful Tips ]
- Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
- Stay fit. When you're 600 years old, someone might ask you to do something Really Big.
- Don't listen to critics. Do what has to be done.
- Build on the high ground.
- For safety's sake, travel in pairs.
- Two heads are better than one.
- Speed isn't always an advantage. The cheetahs were on board, but so were the snails.
- If you can't fight or flee -- float.
- Take care of your animals as if they were the last ones on earth.
- Don't forget that we're all in the same boat.
- When the doo-doo gets really deep, don't sit there and complain -- shovel!
- Stay below deck during the storm.
- Remember that the ark was built by amateurs and the Titanic was built by professionals.
- If you have to start over, have a friend by your side.
- Remember that the woodpeckers INSIDE are often a bigger threat than the storm outside.
- No matter how bleak it looks, there's always a rainbow on the other side.
- DON'T MISS THE BOAT!
Disclaimer: These items have come to me through various sources. I have included the author's name whenever possible. If you wrote any of these and would like credit, please write me with your name and the title of the article.
Site last updated: Monday, September 02, 2013
Webdesign & development by IRC Beginner.com
All rights reserved © 1998-2005