Just for Fun.....
Perhaps you are one of those people that can't resist printing out something that is encouraging, easy to remember, maybe even using it in your signature line. If so, the following quotes and snippets are for you. Sometimes a few words go a LONG ways.
[ Cartoons ]
[ FunnyBone ]
[ Fun Programs ]
[ Fun Websites ]
[ Games ]
[ Holiday Treats ]
[ Inspiration ]
[ Midis ]
[ Motivation ]
[ Quotes ]
[ Recipes ]
[ Trivia ]
[ Useful Tips ]
- When raindrops fall, you can see the rainbows in the sky...when teardrops fall, you can see the rainbows in your soul.
- Reputation is what men think of us, character is what God knows of us.
- Judge not his past, but his future.
Judge not his failures, but his dreams.
Judge not his imperfections, but his possibilities
- You can't have a better tomorrow if you are thinking about yesterday all the time.
--Charles F. Kettering
- That you may retain your self-respect, it is better to displease the people by doing what you know is right, than to temporarily please them by doing what you know is wrong.
-- William J. H. Boetcker
- God can heal a broken heart, but he has to have all the pieces.
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
-- Mark Twain
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
- Failure is only the opportunity to more intelligently begin again.
-- Henry Ford
- Leaders must be close enough to relate to others, but far enough ahead to motivate them.
-- John Maxwell
- When you believe that nothing significant can happen through you, you have said more about your believe in God than you have said about yourself.
Disclaimer: These items have come to me through various sources. I have included the author's name whenever possible. If you wrote any of these and would like credit, please write me with your name and the title of the article.
Site last updated: Monday, September 02, 2013
Webdesign & development by IRC Beginner.com
All rights reserved © 1998-2005