Just for Fun.....
Useful Tips and Tricks
[ Food/Cooking ]
[ Health ]
[ Cleaning ]
[ Add a Tip ]
Cleaning Tips and Tricks
Alka Seltzer Uses
- Ants, ants, ants everywhere ... Well, they are said to never cross a
chalk line. So get your chalk out and draw a line on the floor or
wherever ants tend to march. See for yourself!
- Use air-freshener to clean mirrors: It does a good job and better
still, leaves a lovely smell to the shine.
- Clean a toilet with Coca-cola: Empty a Coca-Cola Can into the toilet and flush it after minutes,
you would see that all stains had left nicely, the citric acid in Coca-Cola plays the trick. (Tip from Riza)
- Baking Soda: pour directly into sinks, bathtubs, or any porcelain surface and scrub with a sponge. Most ground in dirt comes right up since it's a mild abrasive. I LOVE how it cleans my old sink.
- The best way to clean a C.D. is to wash it in mild soap and cold water, then pat dry with a paper towel. With records L.P's etc. dunk it under a tap play it whilst it is wet then, repeat it again to wash
off the muck that the stylist dug out from the tracks. Now pat dry. YOU LOOK SCARED, DON'T WORRY IT'S THE BEST WAY.
[ Cartoons ]
[ FunnyBone ]
[ Fun Programs ]
[ Fun Websites ]
[ Games ]
[ Holiday Treats ]
[ Inspiration ]
[ Midis ]
[ Motivation ]
[ Quotes ]
[ Recipes ]
[ Trivia ]
[ Useful Tips ]
- Clean a toilet. Drop in two Alka-Seltzer tablets, wait twenty
minutes, brush, and flush. The citric acid and effervescent action clean
- Clean a vase. To remove a stain from the bottom of a glass vase or
cruet, fill with water and drop in two Alka-Seltzer tablets.
- Polish jewelry. Drop two Alka-Seltzer tablets into a glass of
water and immerse the jewelry for two minutes.
- Clean a thermos bottle. Fill the bottle with water, drop in
four Alka-Seltzer tablets, and let soak for an hour (or longer, if necessary).
- Unclog a drain. Clear the sink drain by dropping three
Alka-Seltzer tablets down the drain followed by a cup of Heinz White
Vinegar. Wait a few minutes, then run the hot water.
Disclaimer: These items have come to me through various sources. I have included the author's name whenever possible. If you wrote any of these and would like credit, please write me with your name and the title of the article.
Site last updated: Monday, September 02, 2013
Webdesign & development by IRC Beginner.com
All rights reserved © 1998-2005