Undernet #Beginner Channel Forum
April 24, 2014, 09:57:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Paranoid? Maybe you should be! Test your firewall here:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: clones  (Read 7203 times)
otempera16910
« on: April 25, 2008, 10:42:36 AM »

hi
im new 2 mirc and use PnPlus 2 access it
i need information about clones. if i try coming online in d same room thru icq and mirc, it says that im a clone on my mirc page. i dont come on to send multiple msgs or abuse any users. or do anythin inappropriate in the room, can anyone tell me how 2 disable the feature which says dat der r 2 clones?

i really need help
thaks
paolo_macho
#Beginner operator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2008, 02:44:27 AM »

Good day Smiley

first. PNplus stands for Peace and Protection Plus..from the word itself it should protect users from any disturbances not like this case,from the word itself,well,anyways,nobody's software's perfect Grin

second,there are commands that wont work in the older version of PnP,please check if you have the latest one. The updates contain much needed bug fixes as well as modification to help make the mirc experience more enjoyable Cool

third,quoted from a site of PnPlus: "it is recommended that you wait until we have had the chance to test the new "mirc in pnplus". The reason for this being that there could be conflicts between mirc and p&plus. Cool

fourth,maybe you load P&plus twice from the same folder. If you need to run to copies of p&plus, install it to another folder.That will prevent errors Wink

fifth,the common method "close and reopen" Tongue or restart.

sixth,i advise you to uninstall then read the faq first before trying to install it again. There are a lot of site regarding Pnplus, regarding vital information and problem solving technique Cool

lastly,just shout me in #beginner if i misunderstood your problem.

Thanks.,
machoman-(paolo_macho)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: